Our client is an international FX brand with offices around the globe and they are looking for an experienced and talented Affiliate Manager to join their expanding team in their Limassol office.
- To proactively promote the Company’s products in order to meet established marketing plan goals and annual sales revenue.
- Manage, monitor and analyse partners on daily basis to optimize activities and aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies.
- Maintain direct contact with partners, hence ensuring excellent service standards.
- Optimize all aspects of the Company’s partners program through established and new networks.
- Run well-conceived marketing initiatives to help optimize partners sales and retention.
- Provide solutions and assistance to partners and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
- Develop and supervise products, payments solutions and communications
- Stay current with affiliate marketing trends and identify new growth opportunities.
- Identify new strategies and implementing initiatives to enhance affiliate productivity and increase of ROI
- Suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities and increasing ROI
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the partnership network.
- Mandatory experience as Affiliate Manager (mandatory FX industry).
- Exceptional partners insights and proven success utilizing your experience in the field.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Knowledge of social media and networks.
- Background in sales and knowing other languages – an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Exciting and engaging work environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Affiliate Manager with reference number 920.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.