Our client, a CySEC licensed forex broker in Limassol, has branched out and is looking for a Affiliate Executive to join their company.
We require an FX background either Affiliation or strong relationship/partnership experience.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic candidates who will be responsible for managing partnerships for the company This role requires excellent client communication, and negotiation skills along with ninja task management and awesome task prioritization skills. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting affiliates' networks and forging solid relationships with IBs and Affiliates around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a portfolio of partners by acquiring new and growing existing ones;
- Act as the primary contact between partners and company;
- Search, attract, and onboard new affiliates;
- Handle partner relationships and coordinate issue resolutions;
- Interacting with our potential & existing partners across the globe, about a range of financial products & services that we offer;
- Delivery of exceptional service through phone and email communications with partners;
- Understand partner’s needs and derive tailor-made solutions;
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the companies business, regulatory, and brand guidelines;
- Participate in industry-related and partner events;
- Organizing, scheduling, and liaising with different departments in the company to resolve partner issues; and
- Any other duties and responsibilities are relevant to the role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field of client relationship management, partner relationship management, influencer marketing, or affiliate marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ninja task management and awesome task prioritization skills
- Multilingual skills (speaking and writing in both international languages) will be an advantage
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, including attention to detail
- Willingness to be professional and collaborative to ensure impactful cooperation with business partners, subject specialists, and other teammates
- Knowledge of Forex and the Stock market
- A pool of trusted affiliates or networks around the globe will be an advantage.
- The compensation package is discussed with candidates individually, we offer very competitive and attractive conditions based on the candidates’ experience with discretionary performance based bonuses
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
- Continuous personal development and career path
- Contributions for work related training and professional examinations
- Diverse environment with inclusive culture and friendly atmosphere in modern office
- Fun events and celebrations
- Additional benefits offered after probation such as Group medical scheme, paid parking etc
- The role is located in city centre of Limassol, Cyprus
- Working hours from 09:00 to 18:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Affiliate Executive with reference number 1728.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.