Our client is a big International Media Company, established about 35 years ago, and is looking to employ an Accounting Officer for their office in Nicosia. In addition to the accounting responsibilities, the company has a couple of clients in Cyprus, therefore, following up with local clients' payments and deliveries will also be necessary. The candidate will be working closely with the office in Dubai, the team in Athens and with another accounting office in Cyprus.
- Issuing invoices and other bills to customers
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Following up invoices and contracts for payment collection
- Handling payments to suppliers/vendors
- Verifying and monitoring Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Regularly posting and updating ERP system
- Cooperating for the preparation of monthly & ad-hoc reports, regarding sales, costs, and the overall financial performance of the company
- BSc Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or relevant field
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English speaker, good command and understanding of Greek will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of MS office, especially Excel
- Well organized and disciplined.
- Effective attention to details
- Managing information and data with discretion and confidentiality
The working hours are office hours Monday – Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounting Officer with reference number 1043.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.