Our client is originally a Central European investment group, specialising in investments in private equity and real estate and established nearly 30 years ago. They have a portfolio of companies providing employment to over 25,000 people. They are now looking for an Accountant, who will be working full-time 8 hours a day/40 hours a week. They will be paying a salary of 2.200 EUR per month plus 1 extra salary per year. The specifications for the position are shown below. It should be a person with experience in general bookkeeping (not just sales postings or costs postings), and must have a been in an accounting position at least for 3 years.
Key responsibility areas:
- Double-entry bookkeeping, booking of invoices, bank statements, cash in hand, maintenance of accounting records, accounts reconciliation
- Month end reporting, completing of monthly packages
- Cooperation with chief accountant, liaising with finance team and ensure that all information required is provided in a timely manner
- Review of agreements and correct /accurate processing of relevant transactions
- Liaising with external auditors and internal departments as required
- Collation and preparation of reports for quarterly VAT preparation
- Quarterly reporting into consolidation software
- Degree in accounting or finance or similar, or a high school plus at least five years of experience in bookkeeping
- ACCA qualified or equivalent, basic IFRS knowledge is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SAP and Jedox is a great advantange. - will provide training on tailor made part of this system
- Communication in English language is a must
- 3-4 years of accounting experience or previous experiences from Big 4 or reputable local audit company
- Flexible and proactive approach, excellent numerical skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and achieve required targets
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
They will be paying a salary of 2.200 EUR per month plus 1 extra salary per year.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 807.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.