Our client, a well established Audit Firm, assisting local and international clientele, is looking for a motivated Semi-Senior Accountant to join their Team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible mainly for performing the accounting of a portfolio of international clients.
- Record bookkeeping transactions of client companies.
- Prepare, analyse and submit the VAT and VIES on behalf of clients.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, and update debtors/creditors ledgers
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting request
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar position working for a professional services firm is a must.
- LCCI Higher qualification or similar degree
- ACCA partly qualified – will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Good knowledge of accounting software (eSoft, Eurosoft, other)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, Word)
- Responsible and committed individual with pleasant personality
- 1800-2100 Gross Annual based on experience
- + 13th Salary
- 8.30am-5pm Monday - Thursday
- 8.30am-3pm - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1953.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.