Our client, an Audit and Accountancy firm, in Limassol is looking to hire an Accountant, preferably with working experience within an accounting firm.
- Recording transactions in the accounting system
- Preparation of VAT, VIES and Intrastat returns
- Perform Bank, Debtors, and Creditors Reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or LCCI Higher
- At least 2 years of recent practical experience in accounting
- Knowledge of the INTELISOFT program will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, World)
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and writing
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Team spirit, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm with a 15 minute break and Friday from 8am to 2pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1943.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.