Our client is a multi-asset multi-horizon quantitative investment firm who rely on sophisticated statistical models and state-of-the-art IT infrastructure to find and exploit inefficiencies across modern electronic financial markets.
In ever-changing markets, they value agility that allows them to adapt, while staying true to their core principles of rigorous research, robust solutions and organic growth.
They are seeking an Accountant who can become a part of their Operations & Finance team and process and share various financial information for the group of companies complying with all required standards.
- Bookkeeping based on structured invoices database and bank statements
- Accounting for the group of companies, maintaining the general ledger
- Coding invoices, setting up new accounts, reconciliation of accounts, closing the monthly books
- Keeping up accounts receivable and accounts payable for the companies of the group
- Verifying that payments of invoices are associated with accounts payable and ensuring payments are charged to the appropriate accounts
- Reconciliation of statements with service providers, vendors and other counterparts
- Loans maturity tracking, interest accruals
- Ensuring availability of all supporting documentation
- Organise all data and workings in well-structured way
- Assist with audit request, providing needful workings and documentation
- BSc/MSc in Accounting/Audit
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to handle formal requests as well as to build clear in-team communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package and Teams, Google Workspace, task trackers, relevant accounting software
- Relevant certifications as a plus
- Well-organized, high-paced, yet very attentive to details
- Attractive compensation based on qualifications and experience
- Highest class office in Limassol, Cyprus
- Medical Insurance
- Lunches delivery to office
- Gym at the office building
- Flexible working time
- Modern and professional work environment
- Team activities for all the company
- Casual dress-code at the office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1755.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.