Our client provides accounting and administration support to clients who are predominantly companies registered in Cyprus or Malta within the shipping industry and they are looking for an Accountant to join their growing team based in Limassol.
- General Bookkeeping
- Bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Assist with management accounts & financial statements for group companies
- Financial paperwork and filing
- General administrative and clerical tasks
- LCCI Higher or Part Qualified ACCA / ACA, or Accounting degree
- Experience using Odoo accounting system will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Fluent written and oral English, Russian is an advantage.
- Either EU passport holder or the right to live & work in Cyprus
- Strong time management and personal organization skills to handle multiple assignments.
- Experience working with groups of companies or managing several clients’ accounts at the same time
- To be familiar with shipping activities is preferable.
- Salary between 1,800 – 2,500 EUR gross based on skills and previous experience.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 09:00-18:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1698.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.