Our client, a well- established FMCG group, is seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their team in Limassol, for a 1 year contract.
- Reconcile accounts including receivable and payable
- Assist the monthly accounting close process
- Asset Management
- Tax Management
- Bank reconciliation
- Book entries
- Prepare Supplier payment
- Assist Internal Audit procedures
- BA Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 year of Accounting experience
- Advance Excel skills
- A team player with positive attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Needs to be available to start by 1st June 2023
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- The company is offering a salary of 1700 – 2000 euros gross / month plus a 13th salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1410.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.