Our client is a well-established Ship Management Company in Limassol and they are looking for an Accountant.
- Posting of all documents / payroll / vessel reports / vouchers / d-noted etc
- Checking of Accounting entries
- Review and reconciliation of company control accounts:
- Bank Accounts
- Vessels Cash Box
- Crew Wages
- Crew Leave Wages
- Account reconciliation for suppliers, clients, owners, agents, Intercompany.
- Preparation of debit notes to owners / clients
- Preparation of payments
- Following up Owners’ / Clients’ queries
- Registration and follow up of expected receipts, i.e. Lumpsums and Management Fees
- Filing, file keeping, copying etc for own work.
- Any other task which the Management may require to be carried out and which is relevant to the duties of the position.
- Relevant Degree
- At least 1-2 years’ accounting experience at a shipping company
- Fluency in English
- Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm (onsite)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant (shipping) with reference number 1671.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.