Our client, a Top 10 global accounting firm, is looking to hire ACA/ACCA Audit Trainees. The audit teams perform statutory audits, internal audits, internal control reviews and special investigations. You will work closely with senior members of our team in planning and executing the audit process, quickly taking on more responsibility as you gain experience.
We are looking for high-caliber candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
- You will be an integral member of the audit team assisting to serve a wide range of clients.
- You will assist:
- in carrying out client acceptance and risk assessment procedures.
- understanding the client’s business
- identifying risk matters and planning the audit work
- execution of audit and other assurance work
- preparing tax computations
- preparing reports
- Understand and utilize the company methodology
- Perform your work diligently
- Build your technical knowledge and skills and ensure your professional development paying proper attention to passing your professional exams
- Build your soft skills that you will use to assist in the development of others within the firm and eventually in the firm’s business
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages
- Ambition and motivation to become a qualified ACA/ACCA
- Genuine interest in business
What they offer:
- Successful candidates will be provided training contracts to train and become either chartered accountants (ACA) or chartered certified accountants (ACCA) depending on their academic background and preference.
- The training programs include structured learning through approved training organisations and job training in a rapidly expanding professional firm that takes pride in its reputation for providing professional services of the highest standard.
They also offer:
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Progression based on merit
- Paid training for professional exams
- Provident fund
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (from second year)
- Up to 3 paid social days per year to allow you to contribute to social and environmental causes that are important to you
- Friday afternoons off
- Dress for your day
- Fridays off throughout August
- Holiday entitlement from first day of joining the firm.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Mothers support scheme
- International secondment scheme
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of ACA/ACCA Audit Trainees 2023 with reference number 1123.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.