Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a VIP Account Manager to join their team based in Limassol.
As a VIP Account Manager, your role will be to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, and actively seek new sales opportunities while developing strong relationships with customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Generate sales leads
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
- Staying up-to-date on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
- Go above and beyond when engaging customers
- English fluency
- Proven customer service experience handling VIP Clients
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
- Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Accountability and conscientiousness
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany foot ball team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of VIP Account Manager with reference number 1183.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.