A Blockchain Company in Limassol is looking for a talented UI / UX designer to bring to life website, web-based applications, portal and mobile application. You will have a logical and pragmatic mind-set, you are highly motivated and excited by beautifully designed digital experiences, you are confident in your own ability and know how to put the users’ needs firmly at the heart of the process. Please note the job will be done remotely but residence in Cyprus is a must as you will need to come to the office when requested by management.
- Create visually striking and functional designs for applications and websites, from start to finish
- Create workflows, wireframes, sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design
- Research, brainstorm and translate conceptual ideas into engaging, visually rich designs solutions
- Ability to work and create brand and design guidelines, considering unique interpretations
- Organising complex information in a way that is simple, user friendly, logical and clear
- Collaborate with the team to ensure visual consistency across the project
- At least 3 years’ experience as a UX/UI Designer, with a strong understanding of UX processes
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills
- Excellent understanding of designing for web & mobile (i.e. responsive & mobile-first design)
- Agile environment experience, working collaboratively within a team and being self-led
- Experience in user research, ability to analyse data & validate, before creating a solution
- Strong understanding of web usability & accessibility, digital trends & how websites are put together
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Prototyping software, Figma, React web framework, React studio
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work within time constraints and deadlines
- Experience with high fidelity comps and prototypes are advantage
- EU-citizenship is a must (Visa sponsorship cannot be provided)
The working hours will be 9.00-18.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of UI / UX designer (remote) with reference number 1022.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.