Our client is a fast-growing customer-oriented online gaming company with international expansion, situated in Limassol, Cyprus. They are looking for candidates to join their customer support agents team and assist their clients via emails and chat.
- Fluency/Native Turkish and English level
- Eligible to work in European Union - mandatory
- Previous customer support experience will be considered an advantage but not necessary.
- They are providing full in-house training
- Strong communications/public relations skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Able to work on shifts rotation / day - night- weekends/
- The ability to work both alone and as part of a team is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
The company is offering a very competitive salary of between 1,600 - 1,800 Euros gross per month based on experience plus an excellent monthly bonus based on performance which could equal to an additional 50% of your salary per month.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Turkish-speaking Customer Support/ Sales Agent with reference number 682.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.