Our client based in Limassol is an established company that provides administration, accounting, payroll, tax, legal services to leading IT companies in relation to employment and remote working and they are currently recruiting for a Treasurer (Senior Position) to join their Treasury Department /Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing relationships with existing and new partner banks
- Maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files
- Monitoring and controlling the initiation and approval of corporate transactions and providing to the bank the necessary documentation to proceed
- Investigate and introduce new payment solutions to the company according to the business' needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current payment methods through quality control processes, to ensure accurate processing of information
- Consolidate existing and new payment solutions across entities and brands of the Group
- Negotiate terms with the processors and review the agreements with the assistance of the legal department
- Research and resolve identified discrepancies
- Ensure that all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist in the implementation of the new payment methods
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Generating different reports concerning the number of accounts, source of accounts, financial transactions, active affiliates, and introducers, and other management reports as directed
- Liaising with several departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations.
- University degree in Finance/Economics/Mathematics or related field
- Work experience in a similar role/financial institution
- Excellent in English
- Proficient in Excel. Running and creating functions, pivot tables, and charts
- Comfortable with Technology and multiple software/platforms
- Attention to detail
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- A proactive work approach i.e. problem solving, finding better ways to complete tasks
Salary and benefits:
- Salary range from 2000 – 2200 Euros monthly
- Medical cover
- No Dress code
- Free lunches
- Corporate mobile package
Monday to Friday either from 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm or 10:00am to 7:00pm (flexible)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Treasurer with reference number 259.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.