Our client is the largest Independent Consultant and International firm based in Cyprus a Cyprus and they are looking for a Transfer Pricing Tax Assistant Manager to join their team based in their Nicosia or Limassol offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to develop and bring their career to the next level by becoming TP tax professionals within a leading and well-known firm. The successfully placed candidate will be able to identify controlled transactions between related parties, partnering with multiple stakeholders to provide support on transfer pricing related issues, perform functional, economic and benchmarking analysis and reporting for various transactions, prepare and maintain TP records and prepare reports and presentations based on the findings.
- UK University graduates with at least an upper second-class honors degree (2.1).
- USA Universities with at least 3.0 GPA.
- University of Cyprus and/or Cyprus University of Technology graduates with at least 7.5 GPA.
- Greek University Graduates with at least 7.5 GPA.
- Private or Other University graduates with at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent grade.
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- IT literate.
- Should be capable of working effectively under pressure and meeting established goals & objectives within the specific deadline, while maintaining high quality at all times.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Familiar with the Cyprus Tax Legislations (in particular knowledge of the new Cyprus TP legislation and the TP OECD Guidelines)
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant prior experience
- Involved in the Company’s Transfer Pricing matters.
- Perform functional analysis, economic and benchmarking analysis for various transactions with related parties.
- Preparation of reports and presentations based on the findings and work carried out.
- Managing and preparing Transfer Pricing documentation to support intra-group transactions in compliance with local regulations.
- Develop an understanding of complex Transfer Pricing concepts and effectively apply economic and financial knowledge to client situations.
- Assist with application for and negotiation of rulings and Advanced Pricing Agreements (APAs) where clients would like up-front certainty on Transfer Pricing positions.
- Support Transfer Pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to Transfer Pricing.
- Identify Transfer Pricing Opportunities within the organization.
- Stay up to date and be able to share the updates within the team regarding new Transfer Pricing updates.
- Develop new initiatives and functions that supports the Transfer Pricing practice.
- Conducting regular internal review of Transfer Pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments.
- Provide advice on Transfer Pricing implications for new business initiatives.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications will be provided.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Medical Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Flex Day
- External and Internal Training
- 21 days annual leave
- Working from home arrangement as per the company’s policy
- Free Parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Transfer Pricing Tax Assistant Manager with reference number 1184.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.