This International Fintech Electronic Money (EMI) Company in Limassol is looking for a Transaction Monitoring with experience preferably from the payments industry – EMIs / PSPs.
- Conduct investigative research using appropriate techniques and sources
- Liaise with our banking partners to gather additional information where necessary to conclude your investigation
- Maintain detailed records of all investigations and findings
- Provide consistent detailed rationales for decisioning alerts
- Ensure alerts are handled in accordance with defined procedures and meet standards for both quality and timeliness
- Where necessary, file unusual activity reports with the Anti-Financial Crime Team/MLRO
- Provide detailed report to Senior Management on a monthly basis
- Using this intelligence to detect individuals and groups of customers which are potentially engaged in money laundering
- Conducting and documenting targeted and thorough investigations into our customers and the activity seen on their bank accounts
- Gathering information from publicly available resources, the customer, their relationship manager, and internal systems
- Examining client information and documentation, making sure that they're adequate and appropriate
- Performing checks on the information the client provides as well as assessing political exposure, adverse media, and sanctions connections.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of working as a Compliance Officer / Transaction Monitoring role
- CySEC advanced certification – advantage
- Working experience within a Payments Industry/Electronic Money Institution mainly within an EMIs or PSPs working with high-risk verticals and jurisdictions
- Experience in an AML/Anti Financial Crime related role in Proficient, practical knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements including Money Laundering Regulations
- Hands-on approach with the ability to manage own caseload taking full responsibility for the entire investigation process from start to finish
- A self-starter and problem-solver who is creative, can hit the ground running and is hungry to contribute to the group's success story, who can think strategically as well as at a detailed, implementation level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated/positive attitude
- The working hours are 09:00/09:30 – 18:00/18:30, Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Transaction Monitoring with reference number 1369.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.