Our client is one of the Top 4 Accounting and Auditing firms, currently looking to recruit a Trainee - Local Tax Department in Limassol.
We are currently looking to recruit high-caliber individuals to join our Limassol Tax Team and help us coordinate manage and execute our increasing project portfolio. As a graduate recruit, you will have the opportunity to work in a professional environment as a member of our vibrant professionals on a variety of engagements as well as complete or begin one of the Professional Qualifications (ACA, ACCA), with a focus on Tax.
- Preparing and submitting of income tax returns (forms IR1, IR4, IR7 etc.)
- Assisting in the carrying out personal income tax audits and compilation of personal financial statements for tax purposes
- Assisting with preparation of ad-hoc tax advisory work
- Assisting with internal risk management procedures of KPMG
- Reporting results and findings to more senior staff and providing them with general support as necessary
- Discussing client queries and requests and assisting in the drafting of relevant responses
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant tax, legal or accountancy university degree
- Pursuing a Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Good communication skills
- Drive and initiative with competent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and time manage time
Salary and benefits:
- The firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and hybrid working model, gym benefits and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement, based on merit.
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holistic programme to support employees’wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Trainee - Local Tax Department with reference number 1178.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.