Our client is a leading online trading service provider with offices globally and they are currently recruiting for a Trading Risk Analyst (Dealer) to be based at their Limassol offices
A well-established Broker with over 1,200 staff members and 20 global offices in operation for more than 22 years with over 2.5 million customers worldwide. Our office in Limassol is the home base for our MetaTrader 5 (MT5) operations, where we focus on building products and services for the company platform.
- As a Trading Risk Analyst you will take ownership of monitoring and managing our trading products’ business health and risk.
- You will also get involved in the setup and continuous improvement of the risk management system and tools.
- You will need to play an active governance role in the existing risk framework, policies, and procedures.
- You should stay on top of the changes in the global environment and the emergence of new risks and propose changes to the trading frameworks, risk frameworks, policies, and procedures whenever necessary.
- You will also work closely with the Quants and Model Validation team on developing new products and incorporating new risk measures in the existing framework whenever needed.
- Work closely with several functional teams such as FO Quants & Structuring, Model Validation, Compliance, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.
- Take full ownership of monitoring day-to-day business and market while deeply understanding the trading behaviours.
- Stay on top of what is happening in the global environment and actively identify potential opportunities and threats and propose needed changes to benefit from the opportunities or to mitigate any risks
- Perform ongoing scenario analysis to access various risks and propose plans to mitigate and manage risks.
- Work closely with the Compliance team and propose needed changes to the risk policies and procedures to address any new regulatory changes.
- Work closely with the FO Quants and Model Validation team and provide new risk measures on any new risk that arises from the launching of new products or changes in existing products.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends and the development of new products.
- University degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, or statistics) or equivalent in working experience
- Experience with SQL or Big Query
- Experience with statistical analysis language such as R, Python, or Matlab
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to transform data into insight information
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Deep-rooted team player attitude
- You’ll be part of our Trading Non-Linear team, where we’re in charge of managing the business of our derivatives products.
- We work on setting up risk frameworks and risk management systems to help monitor and manage risks.
- What we do is vital in striking the balance of continuous expansion of business with mitigating necessary risks.
What we’ll give you:
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Casual dress code
- Access to the company comprehensive learning courses
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
Salary and benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience from 2000 – 6000 Euros gross monthly
- Personal and medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual performance bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Trading Risk Analyst (Dealer) with reference number 1170.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.