We are seeking an Tenders & Design Engineer for our client, a pioneer and leading provider of Home Automation & Audiovisual Solutions in Cyprus. They design, supply and commission innovative technology solutions for Residential, Corporate Office, Hotel, University, Restaurant, Bar and other kinds of projects.
They have been operating since 1992 in Cyprus and abroad and over the years we have won many international awards for there projects and quality of work. They are the largest technology integrator company in Cyprus with over 30 specialized members of staff having a vast experience.
- As a Technician & Design Engineer you will work closely with the Director of the department and the Team Leader to achieve the objectives productivity, increase revenue/profits and contribute to overall success the company.
- They will also ensure that all tasks assigned to them will are completed within schedules. Train and guide the new employees in the department.
- To know in depth all the products and services offered by company to clients to be able to perform correctly and efficiently the duties.
- The study and design of projects for the creation of techno-economic offers to customers.
- The timely & valid preparation of offers within quality standards which the company requires and in view of the competitiveness of proposals/solutions they propose
- Mentoring - train and mentor new employees in the department so that they can fully understand their duties and act effectively.
- The creation and continuous modernization and upgrading of frameworks (templates) for submitting tenders
- Keeping a file of offers
- Maintaining a file for correct project costing/invoicing (Costing sheet)
- Creating a scope of works report & technical plans for the implementation of the projects
- Good knowledge and use of all software programs that the company uses for organization, preparation of offers and for production of technical drawings
- Good knowledge of the market regarding products/services, pricing politics, needs, etc.
- Update on new technologies & products, e.g. from exhibitions, professional journals, international links, real places where the technology in question has been implemented.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Numerical ability
- Results Orientation
- Customer-centric mindset
- Minimum 2 years experience
Salary and Benefits:
15,600 - 19,500 Euros Annual Gross, 13th Salary and Laptop
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Tenders & Design Engineer with reference number 861.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.