Our client is a company in the Beauty & Health Care Industry in Limassol. Their products are Accessories, essential oils and products made with essential oils, differs face / body creams/products, toothpaste and mouthwash, men’s shaving cream etc. They are now looking to employ a Business Development and Sales Team Management Position in the Wellness and Essential Oils Industry to help the employer to build and grow a successful team of Promoters of the company product. Team Manager will partner with other Promoters in helping to build their business success, educate them regarding the products and the company’s business building model.
We are looking for someone who is very strong in sales and willing to pursue selling to people and market: willing to network, work with people, promote the product etc. and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Work with potential product Promoters and clients, introducing them to the products and business opportunities. Help them to open their own personal accounts with the company
- Build relationships with existing Promoters and encourage and motivate them to succeed. Strategize with Promoters and help them be more effective
- Monthly assist Promoters to set goals, help to develop action plans and monitor the plans execution.
- Set up weekly team meetings
- Conduct external and internal product trainings for Promoters and customers
- Handle product enquiries from customers via calls, messages, emails or one on one consultation
- Monitor team sales
- Provide product information, including write ups, for external and internal communications
- Develop training module and presentation materials and implements training programs for Product Promotors and clients
- Manage training schedules and speaker invitations, including preparation of presentation materials
- Provide Product Promoters with accurate and correct understanding and application of the Company’s compensation plan
- Manage Company’s social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram) and Telegram channel to support clients
- Providing assistance in product expo/exhibitions and other Company events
- Assist with other projects and responsibilities as needed
- At least 2 years of experience in management, sales or marketing
- Fluent in English and Greek (Russian is an advantage)
- Proficient in professional English writing
- Strong Leadership and interpersonal skills: ability to successfully build and lead teams
- Outgoing and positive personality with the ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems.
- f person lives a healthy lifestyle and has any experience in industries such as health, aromatherapy, massage, physiotherapy this would be a great advantage
- Experience with the direct selling industry and customer service preferred.
- EU citizen
- My client is offering a salary of 1,200-1,400 Euros gross depending on experience + very lucrative bonus scheme depending on performance. The bonus structure is substantial. It could be 800 Euros per month after 6 months depending on performance and up to 4,500 after 1.5 - 2 years depending on performance and increase from there.
- The working hours are 9-6 with one hour break, Monday to Friday. May be required to work 1 evening per week and sometimes one stay on weekend (due to presentations). To be scheduled in advance.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Team Manager Sales with reference number 1335.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.