Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to onboard a System Analyst.
As a System Analyst you will have the chance to deal with the main areas of project analysis such as Project Scoping, Requirements Gathering and Modeling, Risk Management, Stakeholder Communication, Data Analysis and Reporting, in-depth Market Analysis.
What the job looks like?
- The System Analyst will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to define project scope and objectives.
- Elicit and document business requirements from various stakeholders, ensuring clarity and completeness.
- Use requirements modeling techniques to represent and communicate requirements effectively, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
- Serve as a liaison between the PMO and other departments, ensuring clear communication and understanding of project goals and progress.
- Analyze project data to provide insights and recommendations.
- Regularly analyze market trends, identifying potential impacts on current and future projects.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business analyst role, preferably within a PMO setting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the forex industry is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Birthday benefit.
- Complimentary Lunch once per week.
- Loyalty benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of System Analyst with reference number 2102.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.