Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Solution / Software Architect to join their team in Limassol.
The talented Solution Architect will join the Technology team. The candidate will be an integral part of the team, working on next-generation payment gateway technology with focus on security, efficiency and performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define a solution architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, and quality attributes
- Ensuring best practices and standards, keeping up to date with technology trends
- Define architecture strategies, standards, processes, patterns, technologies and tools
- Analyze possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope.
- Creation of PoC projects and prototypes for the implementation of new technologies
- Take an active part in decision-making regarding further architecture development
- Reengineer, document, review, and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis
- Provide mentorship, technical expertise and recommendations on the current and emerging strategies and platform trends to the development teams
- Guiding the development team, conducting workshops and training sessions
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of integration patterns and implementations
- Experience in building scalable microservice-based architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience in AWS technology, serverless and microservice patterns
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science: data types, data structures, algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of LAMP stack
- Strong creating with SQL/NoSQL databases efficient design from scratch as well as performing optimizations
- Understanding of web-sockets technology, asynchronous communication, push and pull mechanism Experience with containerization and cloud technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and testing tools
- Experience in hands-on programming (as a backend developer)
- Experience with high loads and large amounts of data
What we might consider as an advantage:
- Experience with financial applications
- Experience with creating common patterns for developers
- Experience with working at the centre of excellence
- Experience with PCI DSS requirements
- Experience in decoupling and redesigning a system from a monolith to microservices
- This is a full-time position providing competitive pay, flexible schedules and much more.
- + 13th
- + Company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Solution Architect with reference number 897.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.