Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to onboard a Social Trading Specialist.
The Social Trading Specialist will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee and manage social and MAM/PAMM trading platforms.
- Monitor and analyze user activity, trading performance, and market trends on social trading, MAM/PAMM platforms.
- Carry out trade surveillance, investigate irregular activity and report any suspicious activities to Brokerage and Compliance departments.
- Implement platform improvements based on user feedback and market trends.
- Handle and escalate technical issues to the relevant departments within the organization and third-party service providers.
- Provide regular reports to brokerage, highlighting key metrics and insights for strategic decision-making.
- Monitor, reconcile and process social, MAM/PAMM platform fees.
- Conduct tutorials, guides, and training sessions to educate users on social trading features, strategies, and risk management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, compliance, and product development, to align social, MAM/PAMM trading initiatives with overall business goals.
- Work closely with the product team to suggest and implement platform enhancements based on user needs.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies in social, MAM/PAMM trading.
- Perform any additional duties and localized tasks as and when is required.
- Carry out any further duties assigned by the line manager.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 2 years in FX & CFD.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- A degree-level education either in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or any other relevant field.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to details.
Will be considered an advantage if you have:
- Experience with MT4 and/or MT5 platform.
- Python and SQL experience.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- An international team of skilled colleagues and a modern and professional work environment.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through our Sports compensation program.
- Birthday benefits.
- Weekly complimentary breakfast.
- Loyalty benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Social Trading Specialist with reference number 2103.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.