Our client is a CySEC-regulated investment firm looking for a Social Media Manager for their offices in Limassol.
- The candidate should be able to manage social media platforms and create engaging content. The ideal candidate should have experience in social media marketing and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- We are seeking for a passionate and highly self – motivated and creative professional to join our marketing team.
- As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our company's social media presence across various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You will be responsible among others, for creating and executing social media marketing campaigns, engaging with customers, and driving website traffic and revenue.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Write for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Have a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Ability to implement SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies, trends and practices in social media, design tools and applications
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager within the Financial industry or other related field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral
- Good understanding of the Forex market
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong time management and project management skills
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience in using Twitter Ads and Facebook Power Editor
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Proven track record of creating and executing successful social media marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, media, communications, or any other related field
- 2.200-2.500 Gross monthly + Benefits
- Exclusive Discount Card on company products or services
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities, including training and conferences
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Company-sponsored social events and team building activities
- From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a 30-minute flexibility window from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM., with a lunch break between 1-2 pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Social Media Manager with reference number 1282.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.