Our client, a fast-growing property development company in Limassol, is expanding and is therefore looking for a Site Manager.
- Day to day management of operations on-site, ensuring that the project is brought to successful completion and meets the required time, budget, and quality constraints
- Planning and scheduling
- Overseeing building works
- Ordering of required site materials, and overseeing deliveries
- Ability to manage several jobs at once
- Manage labour costs
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation reports
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on-site
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies, and legislation
- Materials schedule and budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Master’s degree in construction management will be considered as an advantage
- At least 6 years’ experience in construction
- Project Management skills
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and have the confidence to have a positive impact on the company
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Fluency in English and Greek
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Site Manager with reference number 1450.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.