Our client is international project management company operating in the real estate industry and they are currently looking to recruit a Site Civil Engineer / Supervisor for their Limassol operations
- Multi faces management and technical support to the other management team members and Project Director.
- Monitoring / Technical Supervision of site activities of various contractors for compliance with the relevant contracts, ensuring control of quality, quantity, timing and cost
- Check and initial assessment of monthly progress work and invoices
- Attend in Certifying monthly quantity and quality of works
- Attend all kind of meetings
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Project Management Services:
- Project administration on site.
- Establishing types of meetings, attendance, chairing and issuing of agendas and minutes.
- Preparing weekly reports as well as photos progress reports
- Manage all civil /concrete works and budget including cost control
- Participate in all company activities, including acquisition, negotiation and assessment process, preparing budget and cash flow analysis, together with colleagues and consultants
- Management of construction operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
Main tasks and responsibilities on site:
- Will be part of the Company’s Project Management Team (PMT).
- Ensuring that the projects run smoothly and is completed on time and within budget.
- Inspect that the construction operations should be fulfilled according to the Contract, design documentation and BOQ of the construction works;
- Measures quantities in according with bills of Quantities
- Control the quality of construction products and equipment used during the construction and prohibit their use if they do not comply with the requirements of the design documentation of the construction works, normative technical documents of construction, normative documents on safety and purpose of a construction works, also, if no documents certifying the quality of construction products have been supplied;
- Inspect and accept the hidden construction operations and hidden structures of a construction works, participate in testing and recognising engineering networks, engineering systems, equipment, structures as fit for use;
- Monitor the project’s key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections in order resolve issues when they arise
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status, including Weekly and Monthly progress report to the Project Director
- Prepare documents along with the contractor for legalising the completion of the construction of a construction works;
- Oversee delivery and commissioning of the project
- Co-coordinating inspections and handovers, ensuring that commissioning of the building and services is properly undertaken and obtaining test certificates, as-built drawings, maintenance manuals and guarantees.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- University degree of bachelors or master in Civil Engineering, 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Greek and in English languages both written and oral
- Computer Skills, MS Office, knowledge of AUTOCAD and other programs
What do we offer?
- Competitive level of the salary is up to € 40,000 per year depending on experience of candidate, including 13th month salary
- Career perspectives within a fast-growing real estate business environment.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.
- Career perspectives within a fast-growing business environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Site Civil Engineer with reference number 1484.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.