Our client a boutique regulated Forex company based in Limassol is currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join the team.
If you are passionate about technology, want to work within a team of dynamic technically-minded people and have superb career growth opportunities, then you are the person we are looking for!
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools.
- You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop websites, landing pages, HTML email templates, and other web components.
- Work closely with the design team to enhance the UI/UX of developed websites.
- Optimise website performance by implementing technical optimizations.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on implementing SEO best practices.
- Develop and customise WordPress themes and plug-ins.
- Integrate websites with 3rd party APIs.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in developing websites using WordPress.
- Experience in building responsive web sites optimised for web and mobile devices.
- Experience in building themes for WordPress or
- Good Knowledge of MySQL or Postgresql.
- Very good knowledge of PHP language.
- Experience in using REST APIs, AJAX and WebSocket.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience with Linux and Docker will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the financial industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Only EU citizens without work permit requirements will be considered either based in Cyprus or willing to relocate to Cyprus
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 at the office (no remote work)
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- Medical Coverage after 6 months.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional team and friendly environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Web Developer with reference number 595.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.