Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Video & Motion Designer.
- The Senior Video & Motion Designer will have the opportunity to:
- Create animated graphics and videos using computer software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Animate and/or Maya. Knowledge of Cinema 4D or Blender will be considered as an advantage.
- Create illustrations, designs, and other artwork to be used for video animation.
- Receive and examine design/motion requirements for each project.
- Research various design/motion techniques to provide accurate designs for requested animations.
- Translate ideas into motion graphics that can be understood by a wide audience Creating motion graphics that communicate ideas effectively in a unique way.
- Create multiple design drafts and collaborate with teams and stakeholders for final direction.
- Get updates of competitors’ marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Create and elaborate on storyboards for requested projects.
- Provide Quality Assurance on final videos.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfil project demands.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently, fast and accurately.
- Self-motivation with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Extremely proactive approach.
- At least 3 years of similar experience within the FX or financial services industry.
- MA or BA in Motion Design, Computer Graphics, Art, or a related field.
- Portfolio is a must. Candidates that do not provide their portfolio will not be considered for this position.
It will be considered a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of building Html5 banners Ads, knowledge of Cinema 4D or Blender.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Video & Motion Designer with reference number 1164.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.