For an established Software Specialist Agency, based in Larnaca, we are looking to find a Senior Software Developer (Java or C#), Hybrid or on site, to join their team.
The firm is committed to providing outstanding software solutions tailored to a wide array of multinational and national organizations.
- Expert in crafting software in either Java or C# and their corresponding ecosystems (e.g. Spring Ecosystem).
- Advanced knowledge of ORMs (e.g. Hibernate / EF Core)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of Git or any other version control system.
- Advanced knowledge of application monitoring and performance tuning/profiling
- Pride in developing readable, modular, and well-tested software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience designing, building and consuming REST APIs
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to prioritise well and work well under deadlines
- Good understanding of Front-End Development.
- Strong sense of ownership
- You are self-directed and able to craft new software under minimal supervision.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience working with Forex/Fintech companies would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience working with Asynchronous Messaging (e.g. Kafka/RabbitMQ)
- Working experience with Docker and K8s
- Working experience with Cloud Technologies such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience developing Microservices
- Demonstrable knowledge of any modern web frameworks (e.g. Angular / React)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux and bash
- You can communicate in Greek
- You love hackathons
- Design, write, debug, test and deploy software.
- Provide software architecture suggestions
- Work on both greenfield projects and support/maintain existing applications
- Create PoC where necessary
- Communicate with business stakeholders in order to understand their problems and suggest solutions
- Review code and provide feedback
- Provide Technical Expertise and Leadership
- Optimise code for readability, modularity, maintainability, testability and performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve possible defects.
- Contribute to our open, transparent environment.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Write technical documentation and contribute to our wiki
- Coach other people in your team
- Participate in Scrum events
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Continuous personal growth opportunities.
- A Pluralsight company account.
- A shared library with lots of books on Software Development and Architecture.
- Regular company-wide socials.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Software Developer with reference number 1925.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.