Our client is an Accounting Services Company situated in Limassol and is seeking to recruit a Senior Social Media & Computer Technician.
Specialist in Social Media and Websites (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram & Web Design)
- Job experience 3-5 Years
- Very Good Knowledge of Social Media & Web Design
- Very Good Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications (Windows 10 / 11 - Office 2019+ (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Very Good Knowledge Provide helpdesk support including resolving end-user issues & Remote Support for our clients.
- Very Good Knowledge Troubleshoot and resolve internal system problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Very Good Knowledge Provide remote installations of new software and upgrades (Windows 10 / 11 - Office 2019+)
- Very Good Knowledge for Phone Support (ANDROID & IPHONE)
- Social Media & Web Design
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Install Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Gross Salary €2800 - €3000 a month according to qualifications and experience (13 salaries)
- Provident Fund after the 6th month.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Social Media & Computer Technician with reference number 1653.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.