For our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company, we are looking to find a Senior Risk Analyst, in Limassol.
- Leading and overseeing the risk management program, including risk assessments, investigations, and mitigation strategies
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to manage risk and comply with relevant regulations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including fraud prevention, compliance, and legal, to identify and mitigate risks
- Analyzing data to identify areas for improvement in risk management strategies
- Leading the development of risk management reports and presentations for senior management
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices in risk management
- At least 5 years of experience in risk management within the payments industry
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, such as GDPR and PCI-DSS
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of risk management principles and a proven track record of developing and implementing successful risk management strategies within the payments industry.
- They will also be a strategic thinker with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Working hours 9am-6pm.
- Health Insurance.
- Friendly working environment.
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Competitive Salary always based on qualifications and experience.
- 21 days paid Annual Leave.
- 5 days paid Sick Leave.
- Happy Hours.
- Free snacks and beverages daily.
- Corporate discounts
- Free parking Spot.
- WFH Policy (up to director’s discretion).
- Flexible Working Policy (up to director’s discretion).
- 2800 - 3000 Euros Monthly Gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Risk Analyst with reference number 1407.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.