Our client is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world’s leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform which operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries. They are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team based in Limassol.
- Design, write, execute and maintain automated test cases for algorithmic trading platform and other trading-related applications and services.
- Provide adequate test coverage based on specifications including trading algorithms, key risk controls, models and various features used by the trading platform.
- Manage the testing cycle for regional algorithmic trading platform releases, identify and manage risks associated with changes, contribute to the design and improvement of the automation testing framework and offer insights and recommendations to improve the automation toolset.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (business analysts, developers, product owners, quants, end-users, and others) to understand and define business requirements and acceptance criteria; cultivate a deep knowledge of the algorithmic trading products.
- Contribute to 3rd line development support as part of a support rota.
- Become a key part of an agile algorithmic trading development team.
Skills and Experience:
- Functional testing experience with an attention to detail and in-depth experience in System, Regression, Integration and Automation testing.
- Understanding of product development lifecycles and iterative development methods with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate and document testing plans and results.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing frameworks like JBehave/Cucumber/JUnit, ideally in the context of algorithmic trading.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java is a plus.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git/Perforce and DevOps tooling such as Bamboo/GitLab.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting testing efforts to meet project needs and deadlines.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior QA Engineer with reference number 1243.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.