Our client, a Property Consulting & Valuation Firm, is looking for a Senior Property Valuer to be based at their offices in Nicosia. This is a 100% office job.
- Be able to undertake the valuation of all kinds of properties
- Arrange inspections / appointments
- Prepare valuation reports
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Member of ETEK and RICS
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Bachelor’s degree in Property Valuation, Real Estate or any other related field
- Familiarity with all current industry’s regulations, rules, and standards
- Attention to details
- Strong organization and communication skills
- The company is offering a salary based on qualifications, skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Property Valuer with reference number 1267.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.