Our client is a well-established Corporate Services Firm based in Limassol and they are looking to employ a Senior Legal Officer with Merge & Acquisition experience.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Incorporation, domiciliation and reorganisation of companies
- Day-to-day administration of companies and liaising with clients and associates
- Legal advice and guidance on corporate and compliance-related matters
- Merge & Acquisition
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Corporate Lawyer
- Bachelor of Law / LLB or equivalent specialising in Corporate Law
- Member of the Cyprus bar association
- Corporate procedures in terms of M&A (including company set up,, compliance, creation of a business structure, restructuring of companies, change of shareholders, directors, allotment of shares),
- M&A including attraction of investments and financing, sale of a business, formalizing of investments, sale of a share, due diligence
- International taxation (general overview),
- Labor law, including NDA, non-poaching or non-compete agreement, trade secret, employee contracts, options, labor contract preparation, hiring staff, registration of foreign workers, dismissal
- Corporate disputes including shareholders agreements, partners agreements, conflicts of founders
- IT/IP contractual bindings, IP due diligence
- Construction law, real estate
- Fluent in Greek and English
- The company is offering a salary of 30 – 40K Euros gross per annum
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 8am - 5pm and on Friday from 8am to 2pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior legal Officer with reference number 918.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.