My client is an Online Payment Solutions company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a team of Senior Full Stack Developers to join the IT team
The Ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross- functional teams to develop and maintain our next generation payments platform. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and extend the functionality of APIs and Web Applications
- Write high-quality, scalable, and secure code.
- Write Unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Analyze business requirements and implement them.
- Writing technical documentation for implemented features.
- Providing support for production systems and proactively addressing technical issues.
- Collaborate with development, product, and stakeholder to meet deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- 5+ years of development experience in PHP.
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL, MariaDB, or similar.
- Experience with PHP frameworks Laravel, Lumen or Symfony.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Experience with developing and using REST APIs.
- Experience with git and Linux
- Experience in writing Unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Previous experience within online payments or payment gateways will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Remuneration Package based on skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Full Stack Developer with reference number 1434.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.