Our client, an International Real Estate organisation, are looking to hire someone for a Senior Financial Analyst / Database Administrator role, based in Nicosia.
- Build develop and maintain financial reports.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for Management.
- Identify discrepancies and provide meaningful insights to Management.
- Undertake financial analysis/research and prepare reports for Management.
- Export and analyse financial data.
- Assist in ad hoc requests.
- Aid in the preparation of briefs to integrate reports and internal controls into our ERP system
- Reporting directly to Senior Management.
- Management of the group hardware register and periodical reviews of the date hosted, maintained and supported
- Review of system processes - identify any processes which are not working through staff members, clients, suppliers and stakeholders complaints and reports
- Provide training to staff relating to short term and long term solutions for critical/important/routine situations identified
- Test any software deliveries and oversee rollout of all new modules, ensuring standards have been achieved, reporting any identified snags
- To include development of reports for monitoring the launch and providing user briefs via prepared training material
- To ensure role responsibilities are in place and understood by all connected users
- Production and release of all new training modules should be rolled out within 3 weeks of a system development/update
- Test existing features to ensure all are working as expected - use test sheets as a guide to identify system risk items
- Prepare snag lists to be reviewed by the Head of Operations before moving forward
- Receive training from our external developers to understand new system features and their purpose in order to share experience with users and produce reports required from the data accumulated via new system features
- Assist in any data corrections needed in the system
- Deliver a robust training plan for new starts and all active users
- Create up to date training material for areas of the system and file in a suitable place for ease of reference by all users - inclusive of video tutorials for ATIL basics, subsequent shadowing, and real-time support
- BSc/MSc in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics or any other relevant field.
- Holder of a Professional Qualification: ACA/ACCA/CFA will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in financial analysis and the preparation of Management reports.
- Excellent understanding of database design and experience in Transact SQL
- Programming background
- Working knowledge of networks and network security
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- High level of communication skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks, manage project time and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, well-organised and attentive to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Curious and innovative mindset easily adaptable to new challenges.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Financial Analyst / Database Administrator with reference number 1509.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.