Our client, a Law Firm based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Senior Corporate Lawyer/ Head of Corporate department.
- Excellent practical knowledge of corporate procedures and statutory forms/documentation of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, including incorporation and liquidation of Cyprus legal entities, compliance procedures and statutory requirements.
- Familiarity with complex multi-jurisdictional structures, trusts, foundations.
- Experience with administration of foreign legal entities i.e. UK, Marshall Island, Liberia, compliance procedures and statutory requirements in liaison with foreign agents.
- Execution of daily tasks such as incorporating companies, preparing resolutions and minutes of directors and shareholders meetings, assisting with changes in the company Memorandum and Articles, preparing and submitting Annual Returns, preparing Powers of Attorney.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Carry out procedures of Company formation and preparation/filling of documents concerning Registrar of Companies Department.
- Managing the companies’ portfolios in relation to compliance with its annuals and other various financial and other obligations.
- Closely working with the Compliance department for AML and KYC matters.
- Dealing directly with the clients concerning day to day business.
- Assist clients with their banking inquiries
- Undertaking and overseeing the formation, administration and dissolution of companies registered in Cyprus and offshore jurisdictions.
- Drafting and reviewing Memorandum and Articles of Association and effecting amendments on them.
- Drafting, reviewing and advise on Trusts based on the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Domiciliation of companies from one jurisdiction to the other.
- Reviewing and drafting of Commercial Agreements and Legal Agreements (SPA agreements, Shareholders agreements, Loan agreements, Pledge agreements etc.)
- Advising clients on matters relating to commercial agreements, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Providing legal opinions and memos
- Handling all matters around Corporate Law
- University Degree in law and qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Minimum 7 years' experience as a corporate lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and overall knowledge of the legal framework regulating or relating to Cyprus companies, Anti Money Laundering Regulations and the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Greek and English language skills required
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner
- Time management & Reporting Skills
- Friendly Attitude, Professional and Driven Individual
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- IT literate; Strong communication skills
The working hours are 8.15 – 13.30, 2.30 – 17.00 Friday: 8.15 – 14.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Corporate Lawyer with reference number 855.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.