Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking to hire a Senior Construction Manager for their office in Paphos. In this role, you will be responsible for will be for the planning, resources allocation, and implementation of construction works across various construction sites operated by the company.
- Overseeing the construction progress across various sites, and monitoring the site engineers to ensure they adhere to the projects key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Organise and plan work to maximise utilisation of resources across sites
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and quantity surveyors to proactively order the required construction material, taking into account both quality and cost
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data
- Ensure that senior management is kept informed of project progress and performance
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or other related fields.
- At least 15 years previous experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus.
- Good knowledge of software such as AutoCad and MS office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Construction Manager with reference number 1055.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.