Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for an experienced C# Developer to join their team in Limassol. This is an opportunity to work as an Intermediate or Senior C# Developer within the Technology Department of one of the most well-established and reputable Forex Brokers. The successful candidate will work across multiple business lines to realize the goals of key stakeholders, and to improve the trading experience of thousands of active users across the world.
Candidates should have comprehensive experience in C# development, plus experience Developing SQL/T-SQL, and a sound background in Message Queues, Sockets and Web Applications. Further experience with Payment Systems, Market Data feeds, Online Trading and Derivatives would all be of value. Candidates should have previously worked as part of a team within an organization with structured development practices, a distinct quality assurance function, formal release management, and to have used version control, code reviews, and similar best-practices.
- Develop and maintain a variety of services and systems
- Identify and fix bugs and issues found in the systems
- Follow best practices in software development
- Write efficient and high-performance code
- Work in an agile environment
- Build strong relationships with colleagues based on a foundation of trust and reliability
- Provide Level 3 support in the event of Production Incidents and Disaster Recovery tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years working experience with C#, ideally with both .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Strong database development understanding, SQL Server, T-SQL with at least 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of a version control system, preferably Git
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software engineering principles
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to write high performance code
- Good communication skills
- Highly numerate
The working hours are 8-9 am start, with 5-6 pm finish (flexible), Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior C# Developer with reference number 648.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.