Our client is an established regulated financial services company that is interested to recruit English speaking Senior Broker to join their trading desk team in their Nicosia office. The firm is offering Equity CFD’s , FX and Shares trading solutions to HNWI. This is an excellent level position to join a company with a real trading desk experience.
- Train in order to be able to execute client orders given over the telephone or any other approved method/medium.
- Reconciling trading platforms, counterparty balances
- Facilitate Trading Desk operations both for European and US markets
- Monitor and manage trading applications - connectivity/pricing/administration
- Communicate product technicalities to existing clients in a clear and transparent manner.
- Provide training to existing clients in relation to the selected trading platforms via demo account.
- Investigation of client complaints regarding execution
- Trade order creation and execution
- Execution of client orders when requested after client identity verification and availability of funds.
- Post trade processing and resolving trade settlement issues in a timely manner.
- Research and process corporate actions (i.e., tender offers)
- Client Reporting Support
- Support Investment research & reporting to Management or the Competent Authorities
- Investment and Operational Projects as needed and requested by the Management.
- Oversee the company’s trading positions and risk management
- Oversee the development of Trading Desk activity
- Train the traders (employees of the Trading Desk)
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with the operations team and management to enact change.
- Monitor and manage trading applications – connectivity/pricing/administration
- Monitor company trading risk and suggesting mitigating procedures
- Other related duties the management sees needed and fit.
- A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or another relevant field;
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Trading related role, including a minimum 2 years of experience in a CySEC regulated CFD Brokerage;
- Advance CySEC certification;
- Understanding of algorithmic trading is a must;
- A strong understanding of best execution policies and procedures according to MiFID II;
- Understanding of hedging mechanics;
- Knowledge of the Transaction Reporting process
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Data analysis skills an advantage (using for example Python, Tableau and VBA)
- Strong communication & organizational skills;
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines;
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Broker with reference number 1090.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.