Our client is a leader in software solutions for the legal, accounting and financial industry and they are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their development team and contribute to the expansion of the features of its software solutions.
- You have experience (3-4 years+) in using PHP language.
- You have experience with Laravel PHP Framework.
- You have worked in a Continuous Integration environment before. We use Git for code management, PHPUnit for tests and Jenkins for running everything before production.
- You know how a web application architecture typically works. We are not looking for a DevOps engineer but knowing a thing or two about AWS and/or Azure gives you a plus.
- You have worked with a professional IDE before. We use PHPStorm.
- You have experience in creating/extending a JSON API.
- Some basic knowledge of Unix systems and Linux commands
- Meet with the Product team (Product Manager & CTO) and discuss the new APIs/features needed to be added to our solutions.
- Follow our coding guidelines and write well-documented and commented lines of code with the appropriate tests to go with it.
- Creating/Maintaining API responses
- Hybrid working model.
- Competitive Remuneration package
- 13th Salary & Performance Based Bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- Double monitor station with ergonomic chair.
- Extra Birthday day Annual leave.
- “Learning Thursdays” when the development team watches online webcasts and discusses latest development trends.
- Team building events.
- Participations in global industry-related events such as Laracon and others.
- “Short Fridays” with work until 2pm.
- Work in a stable environment with more than 25 years in the market but a startup mentality at heart.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Backend Developer (Laravel) with reference number 683.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.