Our client is a large and well-established professional services company providing audit, tax, accounting, legal, consulting and financial advisory services to international companies, and they are looking for a Senior Auditor/Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals in their London office.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Director
- Initiate and complete audit procedures of medium and large size companies according to applicable standards and regulations
- Complete multiple client engagements; preparing accounting in a wide variety of industries; and manage to meet budgets and deadlines
- Work with other staff on specific assignments/secondments/special projects
- Preparation of audited financial statements of medium and large size companies as per statutory requirements and legislation
- Direct communication with clients and relevant authorities
- Maintain good relations/ deploy strong communication skills with subordinates, business associates and authorities during execution of duties
- Provide on the job training to subordinates to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in completing audit engagements
- Complete multiple client engagements through proper planning, priority setting, time management and within the set budgets and deadlines
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Provides administrative support for the development, implementation and communication of all related projects and procedures
- Maintains accurate records, files and databases
- Assists in the organization of all Company activities
- UK University graduates with at least an upper second-class honors degree (2.1) or any other equivalent degree
- Partly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Knowledge of the IRIS software will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a reputable audit firm
- Experience within IFRS/UK GAAP
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditor/ Accountant with reference number 1048.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.