Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a passionate Senior Angular/NativeScript Developer to join our continuously growing team
The client is only considering EU National currently based in Cyprus or EU national looking to relocate to Cyprus
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Senior Angular/NativeScript Developer, to join our continuously growing team. The successful candidate must be skilled in highly dynamic web and mobile interface development and motivated to combine the art of Design with the art of Programming.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Building high-performing web and mobile applications using Angular and NativeScript frameworks by following the latest methodologies in software development.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and product managers on wireframes and prototypes.
- Evaluate design deliverables and provide constructive feedback to product managers and designers.
- Perform cross-platform testing.
- Writing unit tests and end-to-end tests for mobile and front end web applications.
- Staying up to date with the latest front-end technologies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing User Interfaces for Mobile, and Desktop using Angular, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent experience with modular and component-based Angular web applications (Directives, controllers, services).
- Experience in working with RESTFUL APIs, GraphQL, and Web Sockets.
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in version control tools such as Git/Gitlab.
- Experience in writing tests using Jasmine and Karma.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Self-motivated with interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
- Monday to Friday these are 8:30-5:30 within the office (not remote)
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional team and friendly environment .
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Angular/NativeScript Developer with reference number 482.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.