Our client working out of their Larnaca based offices and servicing the Oil and Gas industry are currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant who will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ + experience in and Accounting role and he/she will be responsible for the Accounting/Bookkeeping function of the company
- Preparation and review of suppliers aging and related reports.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet liabilities accounts reconciliation
- Tracking of returned and rejected invoice and ensure it is accrued if service was delivered till such time the new invoice is received.
- Regular review of prepayments made to supplier list and ensure closure of prepaid amount with invoices received.
- Ensure the Fixed assets count result reconcile with sub ledger, by resolving the unreconciled items with the proper treatment.
- Preparation and booking of sales collections accounting entries and review of its supporting documents.
- The preparation of other revenue related Journal/accounting entries (Barter, commission, Discounts, Rebates, credit noted) ensuring that all supporting documents and approvals are in place and complete and in accordance with the company policies.
- Preparation and consolidation of customer dues Aging reports.
- Preparation of customer files and documentation
- Preparation of balance sheets accounts receivable accounts reconciliation
- Prepare and record AR related transaction and entries (revenue recognition, gov grant)
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Calculation and recording of bank interest on loans and on overdraft, when applicable
- Preparation of intercompany accounts reconciliation and ensure resolution of outstanding open items on a timely manner.
- Prepare and Record of closing related journal entries.
- Prepare each balance sheet account and key P&L accounts lead schedules.
- Preparation of common cost table and book the monthly entry to respective unit.
- Preparation and review of monthly amortization schedules for deferred costs and revenue and ensuring booking in proper period.
- Preparation of Monthly management reports
- Upload of the approved Budget template into the system
- Maintenance of Fixed assets database (locations, tags, transfers, etc)
- Preparation of depreciation monthly
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet fixed assets related accounts reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly Payroll entries including additions, deletion, modifications
- Prepare payroll journal entries.
- Review of the monthly payroll pension schedules
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet payroll related accounts reconciliation
- Ensure petty cash payment is made after proper supporting submitted.
- Review of daily petty cash payments
- Review of petty cash replenishment report/cheque
- Education: BA in Accounting or Finance
- Skills: MS Office
- Experience: 5 years in Accounting role
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English are a must.
Salary and benefits:
- The client is offering a salary of 2500 Euros gross monthly
- 13th Salary
- Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1471.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.