Our client, a leading global fuel company with operations globally, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant for their Cyprus licensee in Nicosia.
Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the correct execution of all the Accounting tasks for the Company in collaboration with the Finance Head
- Responsible for Customer Reconciliation (monitoring customer balances, releasing blocked orders in the system)
- Responsible for Reconciliation and Inventory Monitoring
- Responsible for Reconciliation & cross checking of supplier payments
- Preparation of customer credit control and debt chasing
- Responsible for the Accounting monitoring of Lubricants & card system
- Participation in Finance projects
- Diplomas in Economics or Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting or audit firm
- The candidate needs to be either part or fully ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified
- Proven bookkeeping skills, knowledge and monitoring of tax legislation, team management.
- Experience of communicating with local authorities (tax etc.) with specific experience in submitting financial statements (e.g., VAT, Income Tax etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of handling accounting programs
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- The company is offering a salary based on qualifications, experience and skills
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1414.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.