Our client is a multi-national Trade & Finance company based in Limassol and with main activities sales, marketing, management, logistics and distribution of famous brands on the African, Asian and the Middle East markets. Due to continuous growth, the client is looking to recruit a further Senior Accountant to join the Accounting Department.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements, and control expenditure and cash flow.
- Resolving all payables-related issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Liaising with external auditors for the preparation of financial statements.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Excellent communication in both Greek and English including solid verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Educational requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in finance or any other relevant field.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary of 2200 Euros gross monthly
- Year end bonus equivalent to 1 months salary
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 – 17:30
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1367.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.