Our client offers audit, tax and consulting, services to a wide variety of clients from different industries. Due to the recent growth of their business, they are seeking to employ a Senior Accountant.
The company is a dynamic and fast-growing audit, accounting, and consulting services company. The Company is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“ICPAC”) and is led by our 3 Partners who have over 38 of combined experience in Big4 audit firms and are highly qualified individuals with a wide range of expertise. The Company is proud to introduce high standards of training and developing opportunities to professionals who want to learn and develop themselves in this field.
- 3+ years of experience as an Accountant in a consulting, finance or management company having similar duties and responsibilities
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting, CAT, AAT or any other equivalent qualifications
- University degrees will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken). Good knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll
- Good knowledge of accounting programs – Intelisoft will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Communication and resolution of any issues with clients
- Reconciliation of banks, creditors debtors ledgers
- Preparation of reports from the accounting software
- Assisting in the preparation of tax forms in Taxisnet and organising payments through the Tax Portal platform.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns
- End to end preparation of client’s payroll
- Documentation and filing of accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Liaison with the audit department
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, team player, strong organization, and time management skills and highly motivated.
- Competitive base
- + Benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1037.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.