Our client, a global accountancy, advisory and consulting network is looking to hire a Semi-Senior Auditor (ACCA Trainee), for their Limassol office.
- Management of portfolio of audit clients;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs;
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of audits;
- Organisation in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication;
- Support and supervision of more junior members of staff.
- ACA/ACCA qualification or attending the final stages of the qualification;
- Minimum 2-4 years, of professional audit experience, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s;
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of CaseWare;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines;
Salary and Vacancy Benefits:
- A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38 hours week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
- 3-year ACCA Training contract, plus 2-year contract with the company (total 5-year employment contract);
- 100 % Subsidy of the course cost for the first time attempts of ACCA subjects following the commencement of the training contract;
- Career opportunity by joining the network of international Professional services Firms;
- Challenging working environment with career advancement and continues learning opportunities;
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Semi-Senior Auditors with reference number 1737.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.