Our client, a Top 10 global accounting firm, is looking to hire Semi-Senior Auditors. The audit teams perform statutory audits, internal audits, internal control reviews and special investigations. You will work closely with senior members of our team in planning and executing the audit process, quickly taking on more responsibility as you gain experience.
We are looking for high-caliber candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or a related field
- Qualified or partly Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience in Audit
- Experience in Caseware
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Excellent command of English and Greek language
- Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- Basic aspects of running and delivering client audit projects of small, medium and large sized companies, including:
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures
- Understanding client’s business
- Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work required on assignments based on the software used
- Execution and finalization of audit work
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of tax issues; assistance in completing client tax returns
- Mainly reports to supervisors and managers
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. The Package includes:
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Progression based on merit
- Paid training for professional exams
- Provident fund
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Up to 3 paid social days per year to allow you to contribute to social and environmental causes that are important to you
- Friday afternoons off
- Dress for your day
- Fridays off throughout August
- Holiday entitlement from first day of joining the firm.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Mothers support scheme
- International secondment scheme
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Semi-Senior Auditor with reference number 1125.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.